Laos, my new adoptive homeland, incredible playground: mountains, rice fields, jungles, prime forests, lakes and waterfalls by hundreds! more than 150 minorities from North to South, it’s legendary friendly people. Laos, one of the last Adventure’s land !
- The Golden Triangle (Quadrangle), Laos, Thailand, Birma and China) and its incredible minorities Akha, Lahu, Tai Lue, Khmu, Lanten, Hmong, Tai Dam…
- Luang Prabang, ancient royal capital on the banks of the Mekhong river, UNESCO World Heritage.
- The mysterious Plain of Jars and the karstic mountains at Vangvieng and Khammouane province.
- The mystic and magic Ho Chi Minh Trail(s) on the borders of Vietnam and Kingdom of Cambodia.
- The pre angkorian temple of Wat Phou at Champasak province, UNESCO World Heritage.
- The Elephant Conservation Center in the province of Sayaboury.
Riding Off Road motorcycle!, definitely the best way to travel and discover the “real Laos”, to meet Adventure, always unpredictable but so real, so wild …